BUILD A BETER TOMORROW
Inverell Disability Services Incorporated trading as Brighter Access is a community based,
non-government service provider committed to supporting
individuals with a disability and their families.
The organisation was established in 1979 by a group of interested parents who saw the need for mutual support and the necessity of having regular breaks from the responsibility of caring for a family member with a disability.
Brighter Access is committed to provide support for families with children or adults with a disability and/or children with additional needs.
Brighter Access supports five Person Centred Values:
Making Choices, Valued Social Role, Growing Relationships, Ordinary Places and Developing Abilities.
Brighter Access believes in:
* the right of people to make choices in their own lives
* the right of people to dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality
* the right of people to be valued as individuals
* the right of people to access services on a non-discriminatory basis
* the right of the community to accountable and responsive service
We strive to provide the ultimate in support and participant care.